Get the picture?
Anywho...I've sold my body to science. No bullshit. For the past 7 days I've been confined to a hospital with the stipulations that I have to:
- eat everything they give me (3 big meals and 3 snacks a day)
- get blood drawn daily, and on two days out of the process I have to have blood drawn every 20 minutes.
- get injected with growth hormone four times every day.
- two days out of the process I have to pee in a jug for the whole day (for urinalysis)
- and finally I have to have 2 rice-sized pieces of muscle cut out of my leg for sampling.
The whole process is 2 weeks long. I'm halfway finished. When I'm done I get a stack (1 thousand bucks).
Is it worth it? Personally I'd rather just have a fucking job. But eh...