Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Taking aim at all you haters

I hate it when chicks make jokes about guys pee aim. That shit pisses me off. Forget about the fact that they have to sit down to pee...I'm not gonna even get petty on that. I'm just saying...Until you've woke up with morning wood...Word to Prodigy "You'll never feel my pain". That shit is thee worst. Talk about random applications of math...when faced with an unbendable wang...which is even worse when you're not getting any...cats gotta become straight up geometry whizzes (no pun intended). The shit is crazy. And that's not even the end of it...Sometimes we can be directly over the damn toilet...We'll look at our wangs and think "bulls eye"...and then out of nowhere the pee stream will shoot out sideways or split two or three ways...like wtf??? Oh yeah...and God forbid you have to shoot a deuce with hard wood. That shit is a serious mental exercise not to either shoot yourself in the face or spray the wall in front of you (c) 40 yr old Virgin...So yeah...shut that shit up...lol.

2 comments:

  1. LMFAO, I didn't think it was that serious until i saw that scene in me, myself and Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol just make sure you wipe it up and put the toilet seat down.

    ReplyDelete