1. Everybody wants to be openly acknowledged as attractive
2. Not even unattractive people want to be with unattractive people
3. It's funny how being acknowledge as attractive by someone you perceive as not attractive is rarely ever flattering.
4. Nobody seems to be satisfied with how they look
5. Even the people you and I perceive to be attractive have moments of uncertainty
6. It upsets me to see people I perceive to be attractive to down their looks. I find it almost insulting to my senses.
7. I still don't know where I fall in the spectrum of things. My fam clowned me hard growing up and girls played mean tricks and sent too many mixed signals for me to really get a feel for where I stand...such is life
8. I think that my experiences have left me semi-bitter toward ultra attractive people. Not enough to make me a hater, but it's there non-the-less. I'm working on myself though.
9. A product of that...or maybe not...you tell me...is the belief that the majority of ultra attractive people tend to be unintelligent and lacking in personality. I want to think otherwise...but I rarely see otherwise.
10. Also in my experience...women who tend to be ultra attractive tend to suck in bed. My guess is that they have come to think that the guy should be happy to be able to get it at all. So actually doing something other than laying on her back isn't necessary.
11. 9 and 10 could mean that I am more of a hater than I previously thought, or maybe not.