Saturday, June 20, 2009

I just felt the need to let you know...

That just because something is on my blog...doesn't necessarily mean that I co-sign it. 80% of the time I post something...it's to [try to] make you think. The other 20% is to [try to] make you laugh.

**UPDATE
After clicking "Post" and seeing the screen come back to my blog I realized that I often post to share stuff that I think is cool as well...so ummm...snatch like 30 percent from that 80...lol

3 comments:

  1. I Totally Agree. And No That Picture Of The Girl Is Not Real. Just Click The Link

    ReplyDelete