Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Big up to stand up black women!

This a video put together by my good friend MyCreed (pronounced Mi-CREED). From his youtube channel. In his videos he typically tries to address whatever is relevant in the black community. If you watch his videos you'll hear and see references to "world orphan". "World Orphan" is a philosphy he has about black and other indegenous people. Some things I agree with, some I don't.

I once again must say...because some people get it twisted. This video is about honoring stand up black women. ANd basically what my friend does is he goes around our college campus and asks black people what he thinks personifies a stand up black woman. I do not agree with everything that is said in this video...But I do agree with a lot of it.

Enjoy...and feel free to check out his other videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment