Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just an observation

Yo why when you have to go pee REALLY bad...I'm talking those...You're on the freeway miles away from a bathroom...so you're in ya car doin the bathroom dance to keep from wetting yourself and ish...Why when you finally get to pee does that ish feel damn near orgasmic??? It could be just me. Maybe I'm just weird or something. But I swear to God if I didn't fear the embarassment of possibly pissing on myself...I'd purposely be drinking gallons of water miles away from a bathroom...I'm talking so much water that I'd be practically be waterboarding myself and ish...just to get that affect...That ish feels too damn good.

5 comments:

  1. LOL!
    You're so ridiculous....

    But I can definitely relate. I try not to let it get to that point though...for the same fear as everyone else. I'm just too old to be wetting myself LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO
    you are soooo right on. It's soo good you let that moan escape your lips.

    ReplyDelete